Jimbo's Fantasy

hurry hurry hurry buy my rice and curry

Sunday, March 09, 2008

just felt like blogging today

one wicked weekend it was...

Chelsea - nil
Barnsely - 1

Man U - nil
Portsmouth - 1

2 top teams out of the FA cup

Elections in Malaysia
BN < Oppositions (DAP,PAS,PKR)
Riots in Terrenganu

Honestly i have no point of view towards Malaysia's politics, come on, i am no edwin
but this year I have to admit I was quite interested about the votes and how
the oppositions were doing better than expected.
I never thought i would live the day to see such results in Malaysia.
But i guess what goes up, just has to come down.

Well it's only sunday afternoon and I am still in doubt whether to go out or not
in case i get stomped by a group of Malays who thinks i am a chinese since Selangor
lost to the oppositions.

What next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home