Jimbo's Fantasy

hurry hurry hurry buy my rice and curry

Monday, March 03, 2008

the battle ...

It's 03/03/08

new year and shit, so many things going on and to be perfectly honest I totally forgot about my blog. Didn't even know I had one until i saw my friends updating their blogs. (lol)

It's still a blog so i am going to type a bunch of crap which you are going to read. Lately I have been playing alot of Dota (Defence of the ancient - something like that), and i need my daily dose of dota before i go to sleep. Since yesterday we started playing dota using a client covered with fucking ah bengs; and i swear to god i hate them even more now. Cocky sobs leave as soon as they get killed... how can we ever have a fun game, though reading what they have written gives a good laugh and gives me a chance to mock them. This is one case which occurred just couple of hours ago

[22:13:44] avirlj Says: - this is the loser
Whu u?

[22:15:00]coolee69 says: - Winner (me)
I am an angel

[22:13:44] avirlj Says:
i am an evil - not a valid point.. what the fuck is an evil..

[22:15:00]coolee69 says:
how can you be an evil?

[22:15:12]coolee69 says:
evil is not a noun

[22:15:16]coolee69 says:
you can be a demon

[22:15:20]coolee69 says:
or a devil

[22:15:25]coolee69 says:
but you cant be an evil

[22:15:26]coolee69 says:
sorry

[22:15:30]coolee69 says:
guess you are just a reject

[22:15:31]coolee69 says:
:) - after insulting him and giving him a sarcastic smiley emoticon

[22:13:44] avirlj Says:
^^ - he thinks it was a compliment...

What the hell, it was a harmless fun anyways :P

Well, first blog post for 2008, unless I feel like it its going to be a long time for my next post~~
g. nite
zoom zoom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home